Energy & Utilities
About the TRANSEARCH Energy & Utilities Expertise
The TRANSEARCH International Energy & Utilities Practice Group focuses its efforts on working in a sector where the demand for technical expertise is global.
The demand for environmentally responsible power generation, distibution and delivery in conjunction with new technologies has driven exponential growth in the sector.
Our partners and consultants have significant expertise in both traditional and renewable energy environments. TRANSEARCH Australia has partnered with a range of utility providers encompassing electicity, water and gas.
A selection of Energy & Utilities appointments we have made:
- Chief Financial Officer, Clean Technology Company
- Chief Operations Manager, Major Utility Provider
- Brand & Marketing Manager, Bio Energy Manufacturer
- General Manager, Mineral Extraction Solutions
- Chief Executive Officer, Major Rural Water Supplier
- Fundraising Manager, Renewable Clean Tech Company
- Chief Executive Officer, Peak Body for the Resources Sector
- Manager – Operations, State Government Energy Safety Authority
- Manager PMO, Large Australian Gas & Electricity Utility
- Executive Manager – Planning & Environment, Major Rural Water Supplier
- Executive Manager – Group Health & Safety, Clean Tech/Renewable Energy
Our Energy & Utilities Consultants