- Senior Leadership Role
- Full site accountability
- Develop and grow internal capability to maximise future opportunities
This organisation is the world's leading independent tank storage company. With headquarters in Europe, they take pride in storing products that are vital to our economy and daily lives, such as Petroleum, oil, chemicals, gases and LNG to biofuels and vegetable oils.
They operate a truly global network along major trade routes with 66 terminals in 25 countries and employ over 5,700 staff worldwide. In Australia they have terminals in Sydney and Darwin and provide bulk liquid products including road fuels that are vital to the local economy.
To further their significant success, they are now seeking an experienced manager to join the senior leadership team, managing their Port Botany Terminal.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Commitment to a safety and service
- Extensive team management and leadership with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation and develop internal capability to meet future requirements
- Experience working with hazardous and dangerous materials especially oil terminals is preferred
- Stakeholder management and relationship building both internally and externally
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to maintain awareness of current market knowledge and trends
- Ability to make data based decisions that maximise opportunities while maintaining the highest levels of quality and safety
- Knowledge of relevant compliance standards and reporting
- Commercial acumen with experience with operating and Capex budgets and the ability to identify value add projects.
This is an opportunity to join a global leader in a significant senior leadership role and have the opportunity to provide strategic input to the local business. A competitive salary will be offered dependant on experience.
For initial confidential enquiries please call Sandra Brown on 0423 574 468