TRANSEARCH Australia is part of TRANSEARCH International, one of the world’s leading international Executive Search firms. As passionate experts in the executive search industry we build diverse leadership teams every day. To do this we hire the most talented specialists in industry to guide and advise international, listed, public and private organisations on attraction and retention of senior executives.
We engender a positive, team oriented and collaborative culture together with exceptional training and development. When you work at TRANSEARCH, you will learn new skills and advance your career.
Due to significant growth in our business, we are now seeking the services of a well presented and credentialed Research Assistant for three days per week.
We are seeking a highly motivated person who enjoys working in a close-knit team to search out and recruit the best talent for our clients. Experience in the executive search area is an advantage but not a requirement. TRANSEARCH offers a flexible work environment, and we are happy to negotiate a mix of work from home and our CBD office over your three days.
- Work with the Research Manager to provide desk top research and mapping of industries, organisations and talented individuals
- Work with the Directors to create target lists
- Prepare industry or talent investigation reports
- Skill code clients and candidates
- Conduct database searches to identify candidates or clients
- Join Directors or the Research Manager in client briefings
- Load candidate resumes and cover letters on databases
- Availability 3 days per week
- Strong attention to detail
- A high level of interpersonal skills, to liaise effectively with a wide range of people at a variety of levels
- The ability and willingness to learn different research techniques
- Have advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- An understanding of Boolean search and/or the willingness to learn
- The ability to learn different CRM systems
- Be a team player – good interpersonal skills
- Diploma or Tertiary qualified (preferred)
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the selected candidate. TRANSEARCH is an equal opportunity employer. The ability to work in Australia is a requirement of this position