- CBD based
- Lead change & transformation
- High growth organisation
This highly successful Australian based organisation has experienced rapid growth over the past two years. Now a clear leader within the Australasian Region, providing key transportation-based consumer services to the general public, government and education sectors. With solid backing in place and a healthy pipeline of further growth-based initiatives, this organisation is set to continue its exponential growth, bringing a disruptive and fresh approach to the way it delivers services; placing people and innovation first. The corporate culture is fast paced, highly agile and dynamic, with an authentic, pragmatic and solutions focussed approach.
Reporting to the General Manager, Human Resources, the primary focus of this role is to lead the implementation and continuous improvement of people & culture strategies in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the company.
- Provide expert advice and support in relation to complex people management practices including managing underperformance, disciplinary process, workplace grievances and investigations, conflict management and compliance breaches.
- Provide leadership and practical guidance to business unit management teams to ensure best practice across the Company.
- Work closely with the General Manager People and Culture to develop people-centred strategies and policies that assist the company in achieving its vision-related strategic objectives.
- Work closely with the General Manager People and Culture to ensure the successful implementation and continuous improvement, ensuring policies and procedures are followed and controls are in place to manage risk.
- Actively lead by example, championing people and culture across the business unit/s, ensuring that people and culture impacts are considered as part of every decision.
- Assist with change management process to improve workplace culture
- Prepare monthly performance report for your business unit/s; identify improvement areas and implement corrective actions to ensure continuous improvement of performance.
- Working with the Talent Team, oversee recruitment and induction for the business unit/s to ensure the company recruits high-quality people who are aligned with their culture and values:
- Support a working environment where people feel engaged, rewarded and valued
- Stay up to date with changes to relevant law and ensure company policies and procedures and the practices of the Business Unit/s are in line with relevant legislation, codes and Awards and Agreements.
You are a true HR generalist with experience across all facets of the HR function, you are confident in your abilities and have partnered with a blue-collar workforce to achieve desired outcomes. This role will be best suited for someone who is professional and can manage their own workload and priorities. Equally as important is your motivation, attitude and willingness to ‘be the best you can be’.
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive HR generalist experience within a complex and fast paced operational environments.
- Extensive experience in industrial relation including award interpretation, local HR practice, employment laws and EBA’s.
- Proven business partnering with business leaders across workforce planning and change management.
- Track record in delivering HR initiatives, HR projects or mergers and acquisitions.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to handle and resolve complex issues with high-level of ambiguity.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and influencing skills with the courage to challenge assumptions and provide solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve practical problems.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
For an initial confidential discussion, please call Silvana Pardo, TRANSEARCH International on +61 3 9285 5807 or send your application (covering letter and cv) in word format to the link below. To apply, you must be an Australian/New Zealand resident or able to work without restriction in Australia.