- Multinational Multi-Site Manufacturer
- Lead and Influence Continuous Improvement
- Leadership Role with Career Progression Opportunities
Working for a multinational manufacturer, you will report into the Operations Director and responsible for delivering superior outcomes that demonstrate continuous improvements in processes and principles, cost savings and have a positive financial impact across multiple Australian operations.
Recognised as a change agent, you will be confident in conducting analysis and diagnostics that result in eliminating waste, simplifying processes and improving the customer experience. You will be a strong communicator and able to influence senior divisional leaders, peers and broader operational team members in operational excellence tools and methodologies in addition to Lean and Six Sigma principles across multiple sites.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and communicate the Operational Excellence vision that delivers competitive business advantage whilst building a culture of continuous improvement.
- Promote Lean and Six Sigma methodology across all sites.
- Drive development of standard processes and track relevant project KPIs, project progress. Identify and implement continuous improvement activities and cost saving initiatives to meet bottom-line and financial targets.
- Implement standardised project management processes, tools and disciplines to facilitate project planning, risk management, tracking, status reporting, and communication.
- Lead or guide Project Managers involved in CAPEX or project improvements for each site Update Executive Leadership Team on status and results of operational excellence initiatives.
- Conduct post project reviews to demonstrate continuous improvement savings and on-going CI processes.
What skills and experience will you need:
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Lean Six Sigma, Lean Process Engineering and other operational excellence tools and methodologies.
- Leadership of Operational Excellence programs.
- Project Management Certification preferred.
- Demonstrated project leadership/management experience.
- Proven experience in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Technical Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, advanced degree preferred.
- Six sigma project leadership/participation
You will be an exceptional influencer and communicator capable of taking colleagues and teams on a CI journey. You will have solid project management and people leadership skills.
You have a process improvement mindset together with analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills that challenge current thinking and encourage others to do so.
To apply, please click on the link below and submit your CV in Word Format quoting Ref No. 0709