- Victoria Central Highland
- Challenging, varied role : Generalist & ER
- Supportive and high performance Culture
This global manufacturing company based in Victoria Central Highlands have an opportunity for a Human Resources/Employee Relations Lead.
This person will be responsible for the delivery of employee relations advice and coaching for the leadership team to drive optimal people performance of the team whilst contributing and driving a culture of improvement and change through partnership with the business. This person supports and provides ad hoc business partnering to two smaller business units.
General responsibilities include the development of the employee relations strategy for the site and delivering an employee relations strategy that adds value to employees and the business through driving engagement, flexibility and fairness.
This person is also responsible for the implementation of a broad range of People & Performance policies and initiatives with the aim of assisting the Company to meet its vision, values, responsibilities and business objectives.
You will have a passion and commitment to be part of a high-performance team focusing on Culture and Capability. You will have the ability to thrive in a team environment and enjoy working with a broad remit and variety.
In addition, you will possess:
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive practical experience in a role covering IR, ER, workforce planning, performance management, recruitment, cultural change, organisational development, and HR reporting
- Experience gained within a unionised environment
- Ability to influence, work in consultation and collaboration, and make decisions that result in the desired outcome for all parties
- Demonstrates commercial awareness
- Excellent communicator, strong interpersonal and influencing skills with a customer service focus
If you are determined to make a difference and want to join a diverse organisation offering the opportunity to broaden your experience, please apply submitting a cover letter and resume in Word format. Initial interviews will be conducted online via Zoom.
Successful candidates will be asked to consent to pre-employment fit to work check.