- Member organisation
- Canberra based
- Growth agenda
Wounds Australia is Australia’s peak body representing Wound Care Practitioner across the country. As a vibrant and innovative organisation, with their head office in Canberra, Wounds Australia’s mission is to improve clinical practice, raise awareness and improve outcomes not only the social and emotional wellbeing of Australians but also the major economic impact of ~$3b annually.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Considerable senior leadership experience, ideally in a For Purpose Membership organisation or NFP provider
- Superior stakeholder skills with diverse groups including: practitioners; volunteers; government; academia; industry and the general public
- Ability to engage effectively and collaboratively with a national network of volunteers and committed clinicians
- Commitment to evidence-based and evaluated practice
- The ability to advocate and influence across government and with funders to drive your organisation’s mission
- Sound financial management experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
You will have the energy and drive to improve awareness while engaging with the broader sector to increase the member base and improve the lives of patients and practitioners in wound management.
Initial confidential queries can be made by calling Sandra Brown on 03 9235 5126.
Applications close on Friday 29th October.